These are ‘Nut Free’ granola bars, perfect for school snacks. These bars are a lot healthier than commercial bars, because they are not only minimum sugar content but also high in fiber.
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (melted, liquid)
- 1/3 cup Raw honey
- 1/3 cup Organic coconut sugar (or any organic sugar)
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Oat bran
- 1 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 cup Dates (or any dried fruits)
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup Sesame seeds
How to make:
- Put all ingredients excerpt for rolled oats in food processer and mix well (if you like chunky bars, then leave seeds out and add them with rolled oats).
- Add rolled oats (and some seeds) and mix with a spatula.
- Firmly press into a baking dish (place parchment paper or lightly greased).
- Bake in 350F/180C oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool and cut into bars (or squares).